The following is a fix for the shoulder/collar scale problem in Freak4 when the FreakScaleOn is enabled. This is directly from the Poser development team and in my tests this fix works. Be sure to follow the instructions in the correct order. Once done, you can save the corrected Freak4 to the library and the fix won't be necessary anymore. Thanks to Larry for providing the fix
OK, there is a workaround but it has to be done in the correct order.
1) open up the freak,
2) bring up the joint editor,
3) select the chest actor in Poser,
4) select the lCollar_SmooX zone in the joint editor,
5) press the button to fix mismatched scale zones, the problem corrects.
6) select the Right Collar actor in Poser
7) select the chest_smoothY zone in the joint editor
Now press the button again to fix mismatched scale zone.
Due to internals on how the joints correct themselves, which actor that's selected makes a difference in the results.
Edited to correct zone names