- About Me
- Insane but mostly harmless.
- Barber's Point NAS, Island of Oahu, Hawaii
- Ex-a number of things but better a has been than a never was
- Too many to list. :)
- A little of almost but not entirely everything
- Science Fiction especially 1950s-1960s B movies, Charlie Chaplin et al silent movies, Princess-Bride
- Science fiction, David Eddings (Belgariad mostly) and my endless supply of tech books
- My daughter who is the most courageous person I've ever known.
- Relationship Status
- Divorced, Looking
- Sexual Orientation
- Overextending myself
- Varied and weird
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Last Activity
- 04-16-2014 03:52 PM
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
on 12-30-2010 at 08:14 AM
After wandering through all the different types of settings available and engaging in some Deep Thought – which did not take several million years – a rather strange sequence of thoughts came to me. Those who know me know this isn’t unusual but you, dear readers, haven’t been “blessed” yet by this process. You’re about to be.
As I mentioned in the introductory post, this work is for my daughter to help her through rough times, not only her chemo treatments but other times as well
on 12-25-2010 at 08:01 PM
I am a 65 year old 100% disabled vet living on a VA pension which allows little room for disposable income - you know, money that would be used for paid software. With that, I am an escapee from the Home for the Terminally Weird and am constantly on the dodge from the keepers there who seem bound and determined to try to fit me into the jacket with the too long sleeves. They won't catch me, you know. The Voices keep me safe from them.
My hobbies include but are not limited to