- About Me
- I am an incomprehensibly ancient being sent here by an unbelievably advanced race from an incredibly distant planet just to pester Syyd.
Don't tell her, okay?
- Beyond the Event Horizon...
- Born Ky. USA, Studied Art, Theatre, Film, Mad Science.
- Art, Theatre, Film, Politics, Explosives, World Domination, Gardening
- The Pink Floyd, early Genesis, Planet P, Tony Carey, Chris Rhea, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, The Who,
- Mostly old sci-fi. The first Star Wars trilogy but not the last Star Wars trilogy. Hundreds more.
- Very little really. Less every time I turn it on.
- Tolkein, Heinlein, Ellison, Zelazny, Moorcock, most of the rest are non-fiction of all kinds.
- Gene Roddenberry, Elric of Melnibone, Greg House, Leonardo. What can I say, I'm obviously screwed up
- Relationship Status
- Sexual Orientation
- West By Gosh Liberty, Ky
- Zen Druid Jedi
- Computer-related (but not really the CIA)
- Ard Knox Academy.
Thank your stars you're not that way
Turn your back and walk away Don't even pause and ask them why
Turn around and say goodbye
- Neil Peart (Wish Them Well • Clockwork Angels)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
Thanked 11 Times in 3 Posts
- Last Activity
- 04-15-2014 07:23 AM
Showing Friends 1 to 21 of 21
|Tockeeper : Repost of the clockwork robot from last year's Cranksville. Note this file may differ slightly from the one originally issued.-R
on 05-04-2011 at 03:28 PM
Gosh but this social media propagation thing is trickier than wealth redistribution.
I suppose it would go easier if I wasn't trying to update blog entries to different points in the timestream, but how else do you stress test the things?
on 04-06-2011 at 09:45 AM
Checking on some settings. Please disregard this blog entry.
It's not a secret coded message about the end of life as we know it.
Okay, well, maybe some of it is.
But I can't tell you what part.
Then it wouldn't be a secret code.
And for those of you who know the code, it goes without saying that fish purple is Tuesday when waffle moon reads chili sauce.
I love a secret code that no one suspects.
Name: 5 Year Badge
Given to all Members who have been here 5 Years!
Name: Founding Member Badge
For Founding Members of Runtime DNA - Those that have been here since the Beginning.