UV Mapping done
1 of 2 texture sets done
Makin' some movement morphs now.
That much closer to a new release!
I think I have all the movement morphs for the dress done. Next, movement morphs for the thong strings. Then on to cr2 editing...
Movement morphs done, cr2's edited. Working on fit morphs...
*Yawn* A long day, but now all my fit morphs are done.
I think I will make a couple extra movement morphs, then to finish the last texture set.
Fit morphs are all done. Movement morphs are all done. One complete texture set is done.
Now to let my render computer work on MAT files and TN's while I finish the colors for the second texture set.
Because I test my textures and materials under low AND high quality render settings, test renders take f...o...r...e...v...e...r...
All texture maps done. 3/4 materials done.
Next up; touch up character morph and finish character skin textures.
*sigh* Due to a 3 hour long massive power outage in Columbus today, I didn't get as much done as I wanted to.
But I did get a large prop fully modeled and uv mapped. Finishing touch ups on textures. Materials are done.
Want to get character done this weekend, so the outfit and character can go into beta testing early next week.
Well, a delayed weekend. But a good one. A different outfit of mine is in testing right now. That used most of my weekend getting the promos and final touches on.
Now getting good work done on the Mavella character. Skin textures done. Skin shader done. Just need to finish my MAT Poses and TNs then it can all go to alpha testing! YAY!
YAY! Mavella is now in the store!