Batronyx's Batsy Bits

Well that isn't going anywhere . . .!

Rate this Entry
Ok, so the whole 365 days of progress reporting on goals isn't going anywhere. Nice idea, but oh well. I hope you are having more luck with keeping up with your progress.

On the bright side, I still haven't had a cigarette in all of 2013. One more week of patches ( down to 7mg ) and I'm done.

So I'm looking at my photo over here and wonder if you noticed, when I smile big like that, my mustache and nose look like stretched out version of my logo? Weird huh?

Another upbeat note for you: My only render of the year is proving to be ego-pleasingly troublesome. I don't think I can talk much about it right now, but it might make a good story when all is said and done.

^"^Barry
Tags: goals, progress Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Musings

Comments

Congrats!
    Keep at it, and you will be a non-smoker in no time.
    Avoid situations with smokers around for a while, if you can, that helps a lot, until you have set firmly the non smoking habit.

It will be 3 years, on May 1st, that i stopped smoking (after 20+ years) and i don't miss it a bit.

Stopping smoking is a BIG achievement!
    And one more thing: one cannot change all habits at once.
    That is why the New Year resolution shopping list approach fails every time.
    Focus on one or two goals, get it/them done, then add a new goal... Rinse, repeat.

Smoking being definitely one of the big ones, i suggest you focus on it and have it as your main thing for a while. You'll thank yourself later!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Luc_Ajrarn
    And one more thing: one cannot change all habits at once.
    That is why the New Year resolution shopping list approach fails every time.
    Focus on one or two goals, get it/them done, then add a new goal... Rinse, repeat.

Smoking being definitely one of the big ones, i suggest you focus on it and have it as your main thing for a while. You'll thank yourself later!
    Thank you for all of that encouragement Jean-Luc

Get Social with RuntimeDNA

Superior Customer Service:
Toll Free Phone: 1-877-789-8849
(Monday Through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM EST USA)