Batronyx's Batsy Bits

2013 Resolutions 365 - Day 2

Rate this Entry
I think I said enough about my desire to produce more images for now. I have one rendering in the background while I type this. I have been on it all week, because I keep tweaking it but the lighting still needs work. Today is Sunday. I believe you will get to see it today no matter what. If it isn't good enough to suit me then we'll call it one of my learning experiences.

Now you get to read a little more detail about the other items on the list from Day 1. They will each get a separate day, and then later it will be just progress stuff. So next is the goal of getting my website in shape.

I've long thought it would be a good idea to have a website/blog/gallery/whatever of my own. I've had the batronyx.com domain since 1996 but have really done little with it. This year that changes, even if it is less than spectacular. Of course I'm still shooting for spectacular!

I want a blog section and a gallery section and if there is a way to monetize the thing without too much advertising, I want to manage that as well. I've long since settled on Wordpress, and I've chosen a theme. It needs some customizations to suit me.

I don't know what else to say about it beyond that. I will announce changes as they become available.

Keep plugging with your 2013 goals. You can do it!
~ Barry
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Among the things to learn is to estimating time. The image I promised to post is STILL rendering. :/

Get Social with RuntimeDNA

Superior Customer Service:
Toll Free Phone: 1-877-789-8849
(Monday Through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM EST USA)