Batronyx's Batsy Bits

Can we help each other?

Rate this Entry
I see your art and I know you are trying. I am too. I donít ask for a lot of feedback on how to improve my images because all too often, I am already painfully aware of the things Iíve done or have failed to achieve. Maybe you feel the same way. I at least allow for that so, if I see your shadows are way off, or even just see you need some, or see that your texture is too stretched or some other technical aspect is obviously wrong, I probably wonít say anything unless you ask, but I see so much talent in what you do I really want to tell you about these things anyway so you can get better.
So here is the deal. If you see some room for improvement in something I did, just tell me. It may be something I am aware of, or it may be something I just missed. If you would like me to do the same for you, let me know.
Tags: art, critiques Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Letting you know of course I would, and would expect others to let me know if something I did was off as well. It isn't just the fact I know something didn't work, or something is missing, or I could have used.... and did much better; it is how much of those 'missed' or 'mis-worked' things matter to others. 'Tis the only way to learn, and grow.
    I'd kill for an honest constructive comment, lol, even if all it was just..."um, Madbat, that sucks, what were you thinking???"
    I welcome constructive criticism. I only leave criticism rarely as all too often my rather blunt mannerisms have been misunderstood for mean spirited attacks when I merely am offering critique. Too often on my works I need to cut corners due to machine limitations...and I am never happy with my own works.

Get Social with RuntimeDNA

Superior Customer Service:
Toll Free Phone: 1-877-789-8849
(Monday Through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM EST USA)