Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com

nightsong

My computer is like a cat...

Rate this Entry
My computer has a temperament like a spoiled Siamese. It likes to be hot, occasionally makes blood-curdling noises, protests if you don't give it the right attention, and regularly produces hairballs.

But then that Siamese curls up in your lap and purrs like a kitten when you're down, and that stubborn piece of art finally comes together on the computer in a way you didn't expect, and they both become the
most magical things in the universe.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

1. the cat may curl up in your lap, your computer most of the time; if you reach down and give it a little scritch you'll find it is rumble purring like mad.

2. the hairballs the computer produces are contained and not wet...

3. the computer never needs water, and will never try to venture outside if the door is left open, or scale a wall on a whim

Course, the cat will never burst into flames! ( I only swear there are flames left on the carpet when the speed demon charges through.
    All so true!!!
    Having 5 cats, I really like that analogy.
    To Aine's points: The computer doesn't throw up in the floor for you to accidentally step in on your way to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

And yeah, the chips in them things don't work right after you let the smoke out.
    Also, so true!! But, if the computer does start leaving you presents in the middle of the night (smoke, broken bits, funny smells, strange noises) it's usually a sign of something a lot more dire than strategically placed hairballs. We'll be wishing for hairballs at that point!
Get Social with RDNA:
Runtime DNA Inc 1-877-789-8849 (M-F 9A-5P EST)
Copyright 2001-2013 All Rights Reserved