Downloads: Simple ToonID Color
Simple ToonID Color
Simple ToonID Color is a little script to set the ToonID to a specific value - this value is 'bound' to a color. What is it for ? Poser Pro 2010 and 2012 has the ability to use an 'auxiliary render data' - in particular one named ToonID.
Setting the ToonID to a specific value will allow to create an auxiliary render data containing figures and props with different colors. Basically, this could be named as a 'Figures and props pass' as you could set each figures/props to a different color. This is particular useful to be able to edit the render in an external program, like Photoshop.
How to use:
- Install the script in your main Poser runtime (the runtime where the Poser executable is located).
- Restart Poser to update the scripts menu.
- Select the figure.
- From scripts menu, ShaderWorks, Utilities 2, select Simple ToonID Color
- Select the color and hit OK. It's done! Notice that the color dialog will show the colors already used in the scene in the 'custom colors' part.
- This version works on figures and props. It will set the color on the complete figure/prop at once. There's no way to select the materials (hey - it's a quick and simple app )
- You must enable the ToonID auxiliary render data (in your render settings, bottom right)
- You must save the picture as PSD, to have layers.
- In photoshop, the layer will be named... ToonID!!!!
|There are no comments yet.