Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Your Profile

• THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA...

As a result of the overwhelmingly positive response by the community around "Dawn", we are pleased to announce that HiveWire 3D, Poser World, Renderosity, RuntimeDNA, and YURdigital have joined together in support of this new 3D figure.

Dawn is the latest in a long line of historically significant figures developed by Chris Creek, creator of the original Poser figures, Dork and Posette, as well as the original Michael and Victoria figures. Created with both Poser and DAZ Studio users in mind, Dawn will be available in two versions: one with native Poser files compatible with Poser 9 and above, and another with native DAZ Studio files compatible with DAZ Studio 4.5 and above.

In a collaborative approach like never before, Poser World, Renderosity, RuntimeDNA, YURdigital and HiveWire 3D are working with merchants across the community to create supporting content for Dawn. All are welcome to join this effort.
      "Through the combined efforts of this wonderful community at large, we will achieve great things with Dawn. But perhaps a more important outcome will be the unity we can realize". - Chris Creek, Founder of HiveWire 3D
      "We are extremely excited about the new Dawn figure and the opportunity to create content for such an excellent 3D figure. We think this could finally be the perfect Poser character to work with". - Allen Harkleroad of PoserWorld.com
      "It's very exciting to see a new wealth of creativity and community wide collaboration on the horizon with the release of Dawn. This is a very unique opportunity to come together and celebrate the talent and passion for art we all share across each of these communities". - *Tommy Lemon, Vice President of Renderosity
      "I am awake and dreaming. Today four communities stand together shoulder to shoulder with someone who developed the most widely used figures in the history of our industry. How wonderful an opportunity it is to combine efforts with such historically vibrant and successful communities. This like minded group of innovators put their heads together, took a deep breath and walked across the bridge to a brand new future". - Syyd Raven, Founder of Runtime DNA
      "The highly anticipated release of the new female figure, Dawn, from the extremely talented team at HiveWire3D will be a breath of fresh air for the Poser and DAZ Studio communities". - Clint Hawkins / YURdigital, LLC CEO & Co-founder
      The future of Dawn will be decided by YOU

We stand together because of our shared belief in our communities, its members and creators who are the driving force behind each one of us. We openly invite everyone to participate in this new initiative in whatever way they can. Whether it be in add-on content, utilities, tutorials, renders or anything else, we encourage everyone to find a way to support those around them and help to further this landmark community project.

On August 9, 2013, Dawn will be released to the public at www.hivewire3d.com, with supporting content for Dawn released simultaneously in the marketplaces at Poser World, Renderosity, RuntimeDNA, and YURdigital.

This article was originally published in forum thread: THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA... started by RuntimeDNA View original post

Comments 92 Comments
        Some more renders!!!!

Attachment 90176 Attachment 90177 Attachment 90178 Attachment 90179

Attachment 90180 Attachment 90181 Attachment 90182 Attachment 90183 Attachment 90184

Click images for larger versions.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG
        Quote Originally Posted by RuntimeDNA View Post
        In a collaborative approach like never before, Poser World, Renderosity, RuntimeDNA, YURdigital and HiveWire 3D are working with merchants across the community to create supporting content for Dawn. All are welcome to join this effort.
        "Through the combined efforts of this wonderful community at large, we will achieve great things with Dawn. But perhaps a more important outcome will be the unity we can realize". - Chris Creek, Founder of HiveWire 3D
        "We are extremely excited about the new Dawn figure and the opportunity to create content for such an excellent 3D figure. We think this could finally be the perfect Poser character to work with". - Allen Harkleroad of PoserWorld.com
        "It's very exciting to see a new wealth of creativity and community wide collaboration on the horizon with the release of Dawn. This is a very unique opportunity to come together and celebrate the talent and passion for art we all share across each of these communities". - *Tommy Lemon, Vice President of Renderosity
        "I am awake and dreaming. Today four communities stand together shoulder to shoulder with someone who developed the most widely used figures in the history of our industry. How wonderful an opportunity it is to combine efforts with such historically vibrant and successful communities. This like minded group of innovators put their heads together, took a deep breath and walked across the bridge to a brand new future". - Syyd Raven, Founder of Runtime DNA
        "The highly anticipated release of the new female figure, Dawn, from the extremely talented team at HiveWire3D will be a breath of fresh air for the Poser and DAZ Studio communities". - Clint Hawkins / YURdigital, LLC CEO & Co-founder
        The future of Dawn will be decided by YOU

We stand together because of our shared belief in our communities, its members and creators who are the driving force behind each one of us. We openly invite everyone to participate in this new initiative in whatever way they can. Whether it be in add-on content, utilities, tutorials, renders or anything else, we encourage everyone to find a way to support those around them and help to further this landmark community project.
        Will Dawn Only be Offered to Poser World, Renderosity, RuntimeDNA, and YURdigital merchant content creators, I am an independent content creator, similar to other well known independent content creator merchents, I have tried to contact thru e-mail but I have not been able to find a direct E-mail to HiveWire3D, I had to use my wife's Facebook email just to send a facebook PM to HiveWire3D I have and sell 3D Poser content In two well known Online
        3D stores , but they are not any of the ones mentioned above, my Specialty is morphs, I was the First to design and create Custom Foot morphs for V4 before Others started even working on her feet and it's even archived in the Old Daz Fourms as to being the first to do this, and the first to develop working toe covers to use over V4 and M4's feet to make stockings without the use of obj stockings, after I made these to addons others have followed to make and market and develop there own, but I would like the chance to work on Dawn, with over 30 products under my belt I should get a shot, I would love to test and develop content for this new ground breaking figure.
        Wooow, looks great and can't wait, until she comes out.
        She looks fantastic! Looking forward to August 9th!
        So glad to see large portions of the community come together for this effort!
        A big "THANK YOU" to everyone over here at rDNA, we're so excited to have your support. We cannot wait to see all the wonderful creations that are made around Dawn. Thanks again!
        I am so looking forward to her!! Thanks for creating her!
        She looks fabulous! I too am looking forward to her arrival.

Love, Jeanne
        Very exciting figure. Well done Hivewire!
        I love her!!!! This is the figure that has a huge chance of becoming mainstream!!!!!!
        please send all inquiries about Dawn and content creation to steve@hivewire3d.com

I would think it will be open to all content creators, I will preface by saying that I am in no way speaking on their behalf :-) They are a great group though :-)
        Oh great.. somebody else wearing MY clothes...Just to let you know Dawn....Eryk is MY new boyfriend ....but soon as you get to town let me set you up with my friend Stan...
        -- My Michelle
        Yeah Stan has a lot of character Dawnie! Im sure he'll show you a good time!
        Uncle thanks so much for that spread of images! Outrageous!
        Looking good!! I've whetted my Zbrush and am fired up to make some new characters-as soon as "Dawn Breaks" on August 9th.....
        looks great hivewire
        It's a date!
        Her look reminds me a lot of V3 and that's not a bad thing

Dawn is for me one of the most exciting news in the Poserverse in 2013.

August the 9th... I think this will be a day to remember...
        Quote Originally Posted by Fredy3D View Post
        Her look reminds me a lot of V3 and that's not a bad thing
        Heartly agree.
        As someone creating content for the first time....um... what the heck do I do now ???
        I'm down to just texturing the pieces and then I'll have to figure out about packaging/cleaning up the files...but I have no idea how to go about actually releasing it!!
    Get Social with RDNA:
    Runtime DNA Inc 1-877-789-8849 (M-F 9A-5P EST)
    Copyright 2001-2013 All Rights Reserved