Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Did I miss the bit where everyone figured out how to use Genesis?

Quote Originally Posted by wildcard_84 View Post
    Is there any news on that topic. Because the switching on and off can only be considered as a workaround. Genesis 2 seems finally to work quite nicely in Poser so I would like to go on without having to subD her all the time. I made a tut picture for remembering what to do. But still ...
  2. "Red Elf has eaten poison"

Blue artist needs money badly.

Ok... not a gauntlet line...

Though, currently in deepening financial crisis. Really need an influx of finances or donations, or custom commissions to help me in acquiring much needed tools and software updates. I know my artwork isn't horrible, it just seems what I do is not in demand much, which makes it harder and harder to find the motivation to do anything - especially when the tools I need are either unaffordable, or the ones I have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What!? I've been waiting for Reality 3 for DAZ and now...

I've been waiting for Reality 3 for DAZ and now you say that it's no more, that it will be a cartoon renderer? Please tell me you're kidding. I can't believe it. I also had a very hard time signing in to the blog in which this was announced
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Python and Poser

I'm new to programming. Does anybody know how to use Python to import a variable such as a knee angle from poser through python and into a spreadsheet?
    Tags: poser 10, python Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. -Hiatus-

May be unavailable for prolonged period.

Those working with me on things, I apologize.

Depression has me again, and I am useless now as it stands because of it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 ... LastLast
Get Social with RDNA:
Runtime DNA Inc 1-877-789-8849 (M-F 9A-5P EST)
Copyright 2001-2013 All Rights Reserved