Sign In /
Rage the war outside my door;
World at large, in here no more.
Inner peace allowed to creep,
Before the time I fall asleep.
Let the quiet, calm and dark;
Take my mind to a quiet park.
There to wonder and explore,
simplistic life I'm looking for.
A blade of grass, furry and thin,
bends and sways when whipped by wind.
Trees and bushes branches the same;
But harden bark, strengthen the game
A drop of water,
It is quite easy to bring form-fitting Poser Dude 2 clothes into DS via autofit.
1. Load DS Dude 2.
2. Load Poser Dude 2 clothes (such as D2 Pants) from Poser-mapped Dude 2 runtime.
3. Use 'Fit to' to fit Poser clothes to DS Dude 2.
Autofit prompt will pop up.
Select 'Unsupported' (the only option) from first drop down ("What figure was the item originally designed for?") and leave None (grayed out) as the type of the garment.
4. After the autofit
To bring Dude 2 into DS you'd have at first to install him into Poser-mapped runtime just as you'd install any other Poser content.
1. Load Dude 2 from Poser-mapped runtime into an empty scene in DS.
2. Go to Edit -> Figure -> Rigging -> Convert Figure to Weightmapping... and chose 'TriAx Weight Mapping". If you wish to work with weightmapping Brush to change his maps now is a time but autoconversion seems to work well for me.
Updated 02-18-2014 at 02:54 PM by kattey
While Dude 2 is said to be Poser-only figure, I successfully brought him into DS and in this small series of posts I'll try to explain how I did it and what you have to pay attention to. I suspect that the same process can be done for Suzy Q but I don't have that figure to test.
There are some things that can't be ported to DS or didn't work to me well:
- Poser advanced materials: basic maps should load but SSS and other advanced nodes don't. You can use ubersurface, ubersurface
Updated 02-26-2014 at 08:00 AM by kattey
I recently obtained Manga studio 5 and i'm using a wacom cintiq on a macbook air, last version.
The problem is that the stylus is lagging when I draw in Manga Studio.. since the beginning. There's a sort of delay and a non-cooperation of my movements. Only when i draw. On the other hand, the built-in mouse on my computer cooperates 100% when I draw, so i supposed it's a setting between the tablet and the software.
I've tried many things found while searching a solution