Artistic Endeavors

Want to show off a render or one of your Artistic projects - this is the Gallery Space of the RDNA Blog-a-verse.

1. And so it begins...

I actually started last week but... I've started working on my Journeys of Shelby Bly graphic novel. I'm currently on Page 8 of 9 for Chapter 1. If I stay up tonight, I might be able to finish it by morning. I can sleep when I'm dead! I can't help it, I get so pumped up seeing my writings come to life! I'm so into it that while I wait for the scenes to render, I work on the scripts and layouts for future chapters. I'm thinking there will be eight or nine chapters in all but each chapter is about ...
  2. I wanna be a paperback writer... Part 2

As requested, here's some of my character concept art.

First from Journeys of Shelby Bly, here are Shelby and Jace:

Here's some from Into the Unknown. This is Alexis, Stella, and Neema.

3. I wanna be a paperback writer...

Or I should say "graphic novelist" but that's not how the tune goes.

In between commercial projects, and because I have no social life, I'm working on two graphic novels with another on the back-burner. One will be my first attempt at an original science fiction story and the other is my first serious attempt at an adventure/action/mystery/you-name-it-I've-got-it type story. I'm still in the midst of writing the sci-fi graphic novel but I've got the story for the second ...

Get Social with RuntimeDNA

Superior Customer Service:
Toll Free Phone: 1-877-789-8849
(Monday Through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM EST USA)