Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com

Musings

The "General Category" of Blog Postings... Let your Muse Wander and take control.

1. If I ever start a restaurant....

by , 08-05-2010 at 01:23 PM (The Sanitarium: Art and Other Ramblings from Sixus1)
    ... It'll be Asian food with a hard rock and heavy metal atmosphere called "For Those About to Wok".
    Tags: stpuidity Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Musings , Deep Thoughts
  2. Natural Resources

by , 07-16-2010 at 09:22 AM (The Sanitarium: Art and Other Ramblings from Sixus1)
    Just a thought I've had intermittently for a while now...

We live in a time when people talk about dwindling resources a lot. Whether it's air, land, water, oil or whatever, it's a hot topic. Regardless of what side of any such arguments one comes down on, it dawned on me there is one resource that we all have access to that should never be overlooked: the human mind.

We think. We dream. We imagine.

So anytime you feel like some idea you have, some story, ...
  3. Welcome to the sanitarium...

by , 06-29-2010 at 02:35 PM (The Sanitarium: Art and Other Ramblings from Sixus1)
    ...continued from our Blog intro...

Ok. You're poking around RDNA and you come across something nasty. Maybe it makes you a little nervous, maybe it looks like something that would eat you before you had time to scream, but then again, maybe it looks like something you're just twisted enough to find intriguing, and maybe, just maybe, it's just what you were looking for. If it's monstrous, demonic, aggressive or otherwise out of the ordinary in the world of Poser or Daz Studio, ...
    Categories
    Musings
Get Social with RDNA:
Runtime DNA Inc 1-877-789-8849 (M-F 9A-5P EST)
Copyright 2001-2013 All Rights Reserved