nightsong

1. Happy DANCE!

Things that make today a banner day:

We ordered a dishwasher!!! A REAL WORKING DISHWASHER!

This is a BIG THING! We've been without one for so long, and I'm so, so, so tired of handwashing dishes! Always before, we talked about getting a dishwasher, but something would come up: A bill, school, the car needing to be fixed, a trip to the dentist. Usually school. Every single time we were about to get one, something came up.

But, NO MORE!
    Categories
    Deep Thoughts
  2. Testing, Testing, and Soda Woes!!

Hey, hey! Just testing to see if this sends a notification to folks on my Friends list!

On a random note, do you know that if you're stuck in a house with absolutely no sugar in it and the only thing to drink is Sprite Zero, if you can manage to find some -honey- to drizzle in it, it becomes almost palatable? Who knew????

Back to rendering!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My computer is like a cat...

My computer has a temperament like a spoiled Siamese. It likes to be hot, occasionally makes blood-curdling noises, protests if you don't give it the right attention, and regularly produces hairballs.

But then that Siamese curls up in your lap and purrs like a kitten when you're down, and that stubborn piece of art finally comes together on the computer in a way you didn't expect, and they both become the
    most magical things in the universe.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Change LinkedIn Passwords Today!

Heads Up:
    If you, like millions of others, have a LinkedIn account: CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD TODAY!!

Both Yahoo! news and articles on the LinkedIn front page have posted warnings that millions of passwords have been leaked and that, if you have an account, you need to change it immediately!

LinkedIn is posting updates via Twitter (@LinkedIn) regarding their investigation but, as of this writing they themselves have not confirmed the report. Still, changing/updating ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Puzzles, and Pictures, and Games, Oh My!

One could say that I've been more than a bit absent, lately, and they'd be completely right. Where normally I'm not the most talkative sort in the world, school has been absorbing enough of my time lately to turn me into nearly an absolute recluse. Lucky for me, though, the people around me are amazing, wonderful and patient enough with me to put up with my many flaws.

Speaking of such persistently resourceful individuals, the absolutely stunning and talented Bea at RuntimeDNA has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

Get Social with RuntimeDNA

Superior Customer Service:
Toll Free Phone: 1-877-789-8849
(Monday Through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM EST USA)